Sunday, August 23, 2009

Otaku Taiiki 2009


I never Tire of going to cosplay events. The cosplayers just seem to have unlimited energy and they all seem to be having a great time. This hobby is a great one to meet friends and make new ones. I just go in order to get some practice for my photography.

After a while you'll know some of the nicest people you have met. The last event i went to is the Otaku Taiiku. The event area was just too small and the Aircon in the place couldn't handle all the people inside. The place looked like a tight fit. being a photgrapher I enjoyed the outside of the event much better. Everybody was there and they were more than happy to smile and give you a pose.

If you are trying get your photography better, especially your event shooting. Cosplayers are the best subjects you can shoot. =). Remember though, if they do pose for you, one of the things you can do is to at least show them their pics. Send a Link of your pics to Raymond at http://cscentrl.multiply.com/ and show him your pics. He will post them in his site and the cosplayer that gladly posed for you will see her pics. Its the least you can do.

I personally dont know if Taiiki was a sucess. But, I had a great time and for me thats all that counts. My pics of the event here. =) http://www.flickr.com/photos/14528141@N04/sets/72157621993189621/ once again Thanks for the pics Cosplayers you all looked great. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment