Thursday, August 6, 2009

The passing of Mrs Cory Aquino



As a teen of the 80's I have missed most of the drama that led to the people power revolt. Although we fully felt the drama and the revolt, we never had put too much importance to it as we were naive of the flight of the filipino. We were just too young and too engrossed in our own little world. Even when Ninoy was shot to death I never really took another glance because i never knew who he really was or what he really stood for. I is only nowadays that videos of his heroism was released and the sacrifices for his country shown. Allow me to share some videos of NINOY..That we were not able to view in those dark times of Dictatorship.I hope you enjoy them as much as i have. http://www.youtube.com/user/NinoyAquinoTV

No comments:

Post a Comment