Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Real Shoot at Fat Boy Studios


Started the day just like any other and I was really excited to get some practice shooting cosplayers. I enjoy photography on cosplayers because, as I have stated before, they are just so accommodating to photographers and I am always so thankful the allow me to take their pictures. Here in my country you would be very hard pressed to find a more popular cosplayer than Alodia, to tell you the truth though, she is one of the most down to earth cosplayers I know and has absolutely no airs about her.

I started the day wanting to capture her in a studio setting. Ive seen her baroness cosplay and have been wanting to document such an awesome piece of cosplay work. I'm just so thankful that she and her sister and mother agreed to pass by my studio for an on the spot shoot. I knew she was tired and the baroness suit I'm sure was extremely hot. She stayed patient throughout the shoot and was just a dream model for any photographer.

As I always say. To make interesting photographs the first thing is to get a very interesting subject. It doesn't get anymore interesting the this People. Thanks for you time A and I hope to shoot you again soon. =)

1 comment: